ACF EPO WC
Ready to use adhesive for cement based blocks
• Just requires addition of clean potable water
• High Strength
• No curing required after block work is done.
• Flexible, shock & impact resistant
• Improved adhesion between two blocks
• improved bond strength, compressive & tensile strength
• Thin jointing with high adhesion to contribute to load bearing capacity of masonry
• Easy to use
• Fast & economical
• Applicable Standard: Conforms to ANSI A118.1 & ANSI A118.4-1999
• Performance Properties:
• ACF BLOCK FIX mixed with water: Test Results
• Compressive strength >15 MPa
• Flexural Strength >4 MPa
• Tensile Adhesion strength >1MPa
• Pot Life 30 Minutes
• Time to Plaster 24 hour
• Time to full dry hard 14 Days
• All surfaces temperature should be between 4°C and 40°C and structurally sound, clean and free of all dirt, oil, grease, concrete sealers or curing compounds.
• Rough or uneven concrete surfaces should be made smooth with suitable ACF material.
• Installation may be made on a damp surface. All slabs must be plumb and true to within ¼” (6mm) in 10 ft (3m). Follow ANSI Specification AN-3.8 “Requirements for Expansion Joints” or TCA Detail EJ171 “Expansion Joints”. Do not cover expansion joints with mortar. Mixing:
• Mixing ratio by weight with water is 1: 4.5 – 5.0 (1part of clean potable water and 4.5 – 5.0 parts of powder).
• Take water in the container and slowly add the powder into the water while mixing by hand or slow speed mixing machine.
• Mix for 3 to 5 minutes till a smooth thixotropic mix without lumps is achieved. Ensure that the mix is in sticky mortar consistency.
Thin bed mortar for laying blocks:
• Before placing mortar, ensure the block work to be dry and surfaces cleaned properly.
• Place the mixed mortar on the block work in thin layers or as required by engineers at site using trowel and place the next layer of blocks on the mortar.
• Keep joints between the blocks as required by the site engineers and fill the joints with the mixed mortar, using a trowel.
• Check the plumb of the wall while laying the blocks to keep the walls perfectly vertical to the plumb.
12 months in unopened sealed condition when stored in dry cool are away from direct sunlight and high humidity. Keep away from water logged area or areas likely to get moist.
Health & Safety
Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application. Clean hands with soap water after application. Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of dust. Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area. Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting